Billabong High International School takes great pleasure in inviting entrepreneurs to partner with us and open an international school franchise in Bangalore. By associating with us, you will be able to open a world class international school franchise and impart high quality education under the ICSE, IGCSE and CBSE Boards that are popular with parents in Bangalore.
With us as your ICSE, IGCSE & CBSE international school franchise partners in the Garden City, you will be able to embark on a lucrative entrepreneurial journey that will give you the reputation of being a world class educator, and the opportunity of earning a high return on your investment year after year.
As India’s and Asia’s most trusted brand in international education, we have built a wide and reputed network and opened over a 110 profitable international school franchises in India and other Asian countries. We now ready to make our mark in Bangalore with equally passionate partners.
To qualify for a Billabong High International School franchise in Bangalore, you require:
- A Zeal for High Quality and Contemporary Education
- A Property of 2 Acres
- An investment capacity of INR 15 Crores
- The proven business model will maximise your profits and give you the opportunity to charge premium fees.
- A dedicated account manager help you set up, launch, open and run your international school franchise in Bangalore.
- You will be able to create a legacy of your own by being associated with our premium international school brand.
- We will guide you on the infrastructure development and designing of your international school’s interior and exterior.
- You will be able to have access to the unique Billabong High International School curriculum that are based on neuroscience, our text books, publications and all other learning resources and materials.
- You will be kept up-to-date on the latest educational trends, teaching methods, and the most contemporary tools and technology used in education.
Our 360 Degree Management Support System
PRE-LAUNCH SUPPORT OF MANAGEMENT
Identification & Evaluation of School Site
Agreements and Contracts
Guidance on Market Survey
DURING-LAUNCH SUPPORT OF MANAGEMENT
Blue Book - Infrastructure Designs/Floor Plans
Recruitment of Coordinator
Facilitate the Marketing, Enrolments and Admissions Procedures
HR Support - Recruitment & Appraisals Retention
IT Support and Student Essentials
POST-LAUNCH SUPPORT OF MANAGEMENT
Third Party Classes