Admissions Open 2021 - 22
For Online Application Click Here:
(Only for Playschool, Nursery, Jr KG, Sr KG)
VIRTUAL PRESCHOOLING PROGRAM 20-21
Commitment: #FutureReadySchooling ensuring #LearningIsNotLockedDown
Future ready is not just a phrase for us! Even in a situation like COVID-19 Billabong High International School continues to leverage the power of technology to continue the academic progress of students and begin the new academic year with virtual schooling & preschooling.
Our schools & preschools are locked down but ‘learning is not locked down’ – we are undeterred in our endeavour to ensure the journey of learning continues right from preschool to K12.
Billabong High International School Virtual Schooling Program Highlights:
Billabox LMS to reinforce
Secure online classes for all
Innovative online teaching
Online coaching and resources in Music, dance, art and craft, robotics and sports
Toddler Training Programme
Primary School: Grades 1 to 4
BHIS follows a validated open-entry model for CBSE admission and ICSE, IGCSE school admissions across all centers. Admissions are on first come first serve basis and are based on age-eligibility.
Middle School: Grades 5 to 8
After Grade 4, a competency level test is conducted to assess the child’s admission to a particular grade for admission to our CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE schools. For Grades 3 and 4, the subjects assessed are English, Math and Social Studies.
High School: Grades 9 to 12
Grade 8 onwards, a test for Hindi is also conducted. The results of the tests are used to determine the level of support the school needs to offer to ensure the child’s smooth transition into the new environment.
School Discovery Tour
Following the registration of prospective students for admission to our CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE school programmes, it is highly recommended that all parents join us on a discovery tour organized by our preschool co-ordinators. This will give parents a personalized experience of our school and its philosophies. This will allow you to experience the wholesome, world-class and nurturing atmosphere the BHIS family offers all its students.
All the information you need related to our CBSE admission and ICSE, IGCSE school admission procedures and application form is available in BHIS’s admission kit. This kit contains important details about eligibility, fee structure and also contains important guidelines on the application procedure. The admission kit is available at the school office at a reasonable price.
The coordinator is the one-point contact for orienting parents interested in CBSE admission, and ICSE and IGCSE school admissions. The co-ordinator can also guide you on how to answer the questions in the application form. parents will also find it beneficial to attend a comprehensive orientation of the admissions processes involved in our CBSE admissions and ICSE and IGCSE school admissions. This will offer the parents an opportunity to learn about all important school policies, meet distinguished authorities, clear their doubts and ask queries related to the application form. Our objective is to make the admission process as easy as possible for you. we wish you success in the admissions process.
- India’s #1 Most Trusted Education Brand - 2019
- Awarded for Innovation in Curriculum -2017
- Asia's Most Trusted Brand - 2016
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2016
- India's Most Attractive Brand - 2013
- Most attractive brand in the category of Preschool Education - 2013
- India's Most Trusted Preschool Education - 2012
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2012
- Conservation of energy in the workplace - 2011
Learning is an exciting challenge, an adventure for your child and for us as a team.
Pre-School for your child
The world has moved from the Agricultural to Industrial and then the Information Age; it has now progressed to the Conceptual Age. Yet pedagogies in schools are left behind in the Industrial Age, wherein they think of children as products on a conveyor belt.
The context of the world has changed due to the Digital Revolution, Globalisation and Neuroscientific research. Learning experiences are constantly redesigned to include new research in neuroscience.
Our team explores how technology is shifting the way our children will socialise, work and find a sense of purpose in their adulthood. We use this data and place a greater emphasis on the types of skills we need to focus on developing, such as collaborative problem solving and critical thinking.
Admissions are taken on the first come first serve basis on the age eligibility criteria. From grades 3 onwards, a competency level test is conducted to assess the child’s academic level. For grades three and four the subject assessed are English, math and Social Studied. For grade 5 test for Hindi is also conducted. The results of the tests are used to determine the level of support the school would offer to ensure the child’s smooth transition into the new environment.
What does this mean to your child?
- Lays the foundation to an inclusive society: accepting, respecting & celebrating diversity.
- Provides a diverse stimulating environment to grow and learn.
- Learning takes place from peer modelling.
- Results in improved social development & academic outcomes for all learners.
- Provides a sense of belonging to all.
- Enhances self-respect.
- Helps every child to achieve his best.
- Prepares them for real life situations.
“Quality Education is the right of each child. It is easy for a school to ‘look good’ if they only select children after testing for high achievement. Programmes for the gifted and high flyers are not enough. Social justice can only be achieved through open entry for admission and an education system that provides a high quality infrastructure to enable all children to experience the joy and wonder of learning.” - Lina Ashar, Founder-Chairperson, KKEL
- To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms.
- At the Primary and Middle school level, Competency Tests are conducted to determine at which grade the child will derive maximum benefit from the curriculum.
Requirements for Admissions
The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission is as follows:
- Admission form
- One certified true copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- One certified true copy each of School reports of the last three years
- School Leaving Certificate (Grade 1 onwards)
- Certified true copy of the Grade 10 result and Board Marksheet for the admission to Grade 11
- Certified true copy of the Grade 11 result and Board Marksheet for the admission to Grade 12
- Two passport size photographs