Admissions Open 2024 - 25
Admissions are taken on the first come first serve basis on the age eligibility criteria. From grades 3 onwards, a competency level test is conducted to assess the child’s academic level. For grades three and four the subject assessed are English, math and Social Studied. For grade 5 test for Hindi is also conducted. The results of the tests are used to determine the level of support the school would offer to ensure the child’s smooth transition into the new environment.
What does this mean to your child?
- Lays the foundation to an inclusive society: accepting, respecting & celebrating diversity.
- Provides a diverse stimulating environment to grow and learn.
- Learning takes place from peer modelling.
- Results in improved social development & academic outcomes for all learners.
- Provides a sense of belonging to all.
- Enhances self-respect.
- Helps every child to achieve his best.
- Prepares them for real life situations.
“Quality Education is the right of each child. It is easy for a school to ‘look good’ if they only select children after testing for high achievement. Programmes for the gifted and high flyers are not enough. Social justice can only be achieved through open entry for admission and an education system that provides a high quality infrastructure to enable all children to experience the joy and wonder of learning.” - Lina Ashar, Founder-Chairperson, KKEL
- To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms.
- At the Primary and Middle school level, Competency Tests are conducted to determine at which grade the child will derive maximum benefit from the curriculum.
Requirements for Admissions
The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission is as follows:
- Admission form
- One certified true copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- One certified true copy each of School reports of the last three years
- School Leaving Certificate (Grade 1 onwards)
- Certified true copy of the Grade 10 result and Board Marksheet for the admission to Grade 11
- Certified true copy of the Grade 11 result and Board Marksheet for the admission to Grade 12
- Two passport size photographs