Toddler Transition Program
Primary School: Grades 1 to 4
Billabong high International School follows a validated open-entry model for admissions across all centers. Admissions are on first come first serve basis and are based on age-eligibility.
Middle School: Grades 5 to 8
After Grade 4, a competency level test is conducted to assess the child’s admission to a particular grade for admission to our schools. For Grades 3 and 4, the subjects assessed are English, Math and Social Studies.
High School: Grades 9 to 12
Grade 8 onwards, a test for Hindi is also conducted. The results of the tests are used to determine the level of support the school needs to offer to ensure the child’s smooth transition into the new environment.
- India’s #1 Most Trusted Education Brand - 2019
- Awarded for Innovation in Curriculum -2017
- Asia's Most Trusted Brand - 2016
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2016
- India's Most Attractive Brand - 2013
- Most attractive brand in the category of Preschool Education - 2013
- India's Most Trusted Preschool Education - 2012
- Education World School Pre-school Ranking - 2012
- Conservation of energy in the workplace - 2011
Learning is an exciting challenge, an adventure for your child and for us as a team.
Pre-School for your child
The world has moved from the Agricultural to Industrial and then the Information Age; it has now progressed to the Conceptual Age. Yet pedagogies in schools are left behind in the Industrial Age, wherein they think of children as products on a conveyor belt.
The context of the world has changed due to the Digital Revolution, Globalisation and Neuroscientific research. Learning experiences are constantly redesigned to include new research in neuroscience.
Our team explores how technology is shifting the way our children will socialise, work and find a sense of purpose in their adulthood. We use this data and place a greater emphasis on the types of skills we need to focus on developing, such as collaborative problem solving and critical thinking.